Information and Notice of Liability Agreement
Celebrate the Arts 2019
Date: Sunday, June 23, 2019 from 12 - 6 pm
- Vendor must only display and sell what has been described on Vendor Agreement.
- When you come, be prepared to demonstrate your craft or bring samples in several stages of completion!!!
- Be prepared for the weather and aware of potential windy and fire situations.
- Each vendor space will be no more than 10’ square. Each vendor must provide own canopy/shade cover, tables, chairs, cash box and any other related items needed to sell merchandise.
- Vendor fee per person is $50 (non-Associate Artist member) or $40 (Associate Artist member.) Vendor fee is non-refundable.
- Dorland's sole obligation to the vendor due to cancellation of the event shall be to refund vendor's fee.
- Vendor must set-up, take down and remove all trash from their vendor location
- Vendor must be set up no later than 10:30am on the day, and parked in a designated vendor parking spot. Set up time begins at 8 a.m.
- Early setup available June 22, 2019 noon to 3pm. The early set-up is at vendor risk of loss or damage.
- Please bring optional donated raffle item to the Community Arts Studio on arrival.
- Vendors are not permitted to begin breaking down their space until after the official closing time of the festival, Sunday at 6pm. Vehicle traffic may resume on the event grounds for break down only after event security has cleared the grounds of guests and deems it safe for vehicle traffic. Breakdown must be fully completed by 8:00 pm Sunday.
- If applicable, vendor shall be responsible for procuring any necessary license or official permits for the purpose of this event.
- Vendor is responsible for own liability and property insurance as well as collecting and reporting sales tax on his/her sales.
- Due to the safety of guests, no pets are permitted on the property.
- No smoking is permitted on the property.
- Vendor agrees that DMAC shall have absolute discretion to enlarge, shorten, or change the hours that the Event is open to the public or the hours during which the Vendor or its employees or agents may be present at the venue in order to protect the safety and welfare of persons or property at the Venue or any other reason in DMAC's sole discretion. Such action by DMAC shall not constitute a default and shall not entitle Vendor to a refund or reduction of fees paid herein or damages of any description.
- By acceptance of this agreement, the vendor expressly releases Dorland Mountain Arts Colony, their agents, directors, officers and employees from any liability for any damage, injury, or loss to any person or goods which may arise from the display and sale of items.
- Vendor releases the Dorland Mountain Arts Colony, Inc. from any and all liability for the failure to fulfill this agreement due to any Act of God, fire, the authority of the law, or any other cause beyond the control of Dorland.
Call for Artists and Artisans!
Pay $50 Non-Member CTA 2019 Vendor Fee Here:
Food by Chicken Shack, Wood Fire Pizza Wagon, and more. Fine Wine & Garage Brewing Craft Beer. All available for sale
Mailing address: P.O. Box 6, Temecula, CA 92593 ~ Physical Address: 36701 Highway 79 South, Temecula, CA 92592
(951) 302-3837 ~ www.dorlandartscolony.org ~ firstname.lastname@example.org
A California 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization
Vendor space is open to all visual fine artists, writers and crafts persons
Event Location (no mail): Dorland Mountain Arts Colony
36701 Hwy 79 So, Temecula, CA 92592 (7.3 miles east of I-15)
Nature Walks, Blacksmith Demo, Ax Throwing, Art Demonstrations, Children's Art Activities, Chalk Art, Puppet Show, Plein Air painting (all day), Children's Face Painting (all day), Raffle, Silent Auction, Resident Artists' Presentations, Simple Bookbinding demonstration and more.
Pay $40 Member CTA 2019 Vendor Fee Here:
Vendors invited to show handmade only Sculpture, Paintings, Jewelry, Walking Sticks, Hand Painted Scarves, Ceramics, Pottery, Soapstone and more.
During Dorland's annual "Celebrate the Arts" event visitors are welcome to explore the nature preserve, admire the majestic views, hear local musicians perform, listen to readings by poets and writers, and enjoy the painting, sculpture and hand made crafts. available for sale.
June 23, 2019 ~ 12-6pm
A Fine Arts Festival with Music, Art, Wine, and Food
"Celebrate the Arts" is a one-day outdoor event with art, music, and food intended to benefit the DMAC rebuilding fund and to showcase the creative spirit of local and regional artists.
Reserve your 10' x 10' space now: $50 or $40 for Dorland Associate Artist member
No commercial items, HANDMADE ONLY (by you the artist)
NOTE: When you come, be prepared to demonstrate your craft
or bring samples in several stages of completion.
Dorland is looking for a variety of types of handmade art and artisan style crafts.
When your application is reviewed, you will be notified of acceptance.
If not accepted, your vendor fee will be refunded in full.
Apply now as the spaces are limited.
June 20, 2019 : Last day to receive Vendor Application, vendor fee and your work samples.
Pay your Vendor Fee and Fill out Celebrate the Arts (CTA) 2019 Vendor Application below.